Friday, March 31, 2006

Next couple of days

Well I'm off to Cambridge tonight to see Heather, and then onto London to go to school and be tutored in my studies before going 'oop North'. Consequently about the music may see little activity until my return from the mainland.


I got a couple of cds that I'll be listening to for Alternative Ulster. The first is by an Amercian band called
The Essex Green. The album is called Cannibal Sea and it's out soon. It's a little folky, but with a bit of electronics and whatnot.


The second is a chap called Kelly Stoltz. Kelley Stoltz is originally from Detroit, but he lives in San Francisco now. He's put out a couple of records: 1999's The Past Was Faster (The Telegraph Company), 2003's Antique Glow (Jackpine Social Club), and, most recently, his own version of Echo and the Bunnymen's Crocodiles entitled Crock-O-Dials.

I also got another cd with a cover of birds flying in formation, unfortunately I can't remember the name. Anyway, until later take it easy (I know you will).

1 comment:

aaron said...

i'm in greenwich andrew, if you want to grab a quick pint in the city let me know, would be good to see you.i think you have my number.