Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Explosions In The Sky - All of a sudden I miss everyone

My good friend Dave the socialworker has just reviewed the new Exposions In the Sky record. He walked out of the church on his wedding day to the sound of "Frist breath after a coma" playing, so it's fair to say the man is a fan. He gives the album

So am I, and I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the new album.

I just received a pre-release copy of the new Explosions In The Sky record to review for Alternative Ulster magazine and it's beyond incredible! It's released on 5th March so try to get your hands on a copy. Here's my review...

To say that ‘All Of A Sudden…’ has been eagerly anticipated is a drastic understatement. Explosions In The Sky’s last offering ‘The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place’ has been one of the most critically acclaimed post-rock records ever, raising these all but unheard of Texans to Mogwai and Godspeed! You Black Emperor heights. With ‘All Of A Sudden…’ EITS have confirmed that they are more than up to matching their contemporaries.


READ THE REST OF THE REVIEW

No comments: